Quoting rob@xxxxxxxxx:

Using:
I see:
<snip>
For example, to give the public read access to everything in the /usr
directory and all of it's subdirectories, do the following:
STRQSH CMD('chmod -R o+r /usr')
</snip>
How would I change this to make *PUBLIC have exclude in a particular
directory and all it's subdirectories, etc?

STRQSH CMD('chmod -R o-rx /usr')

The x parameter means either execute access for a file, or search access for a
directory.

John McKee