Re: "i" Acronyms

fixed

On 3-Jun-08, at 5:34 PM, midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

They (Susan and Jon) do it every week. I get it through RSS feed
and really enjoys their comments and thoughts :-)

Thanks Leif - glad you enjoy it.

Although we publish under a single byline, each one tends to be mostly written by one or the other of us. One of these days we should have a contest to see which of our readers can best identify who wrote which ones!

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com