When I run this command:

===> CPYFRMIMPF FROMSTMF('/McKee/active_lawson_sft_items_052808.csv') TOFILE(MC
KEE/SICMSUP) MBROPT(*ADD) RCDDLM(*CRLF)

I receive this "helpful" message:

File system error occurred. Error number 3029.

So, I dspmsgd cpe3029 and get this:

System: S1015362
Message ID . . . . . . . . . : CPE3029
Message file . . . . . . . . : QCPFMSG
Library . . . . . . . . . : QSYS

Message . . . . : Resource busy.
Cause . . . . . : An attempt was made to use a system resource that is not
available at this time.
Recovery . . . : Wait for the resource to become available and try your
request again. See any previous messages in the job log for information
about making the resource available.

Dumb question(s): 1) Is this referring to the target in the IFS? 2) How can I
determine why it is busy?

Only purpose for this file is as a target for a spreadsheet save, after which it
is used as input to an RPG IV program to update another file. That program has
been run. LR was set as a result of EOF on the read.

Thanks,

John McKee