From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry Adams
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:05 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Copying File Structures

I would probably just do a CPYLIB to NEW from OLD then run a quick and
dirty CL over the NEW library to run a CLRPFM over each physical file.

Nick had a good point about the library list order if one uses CRTDUPOBJ
to replicate the LF's. Not sure how the CPYLIB would react if an LF
addressed a PF in another library. Or if the LF indexed PF's in
multiple libraries. That's the kind of scenario I try to avoid - but
have seen.

Thanks.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM System i Programmer/Analyst