Jerry

Access to QDLS requires being registered in the system directory - as in the good old OfficeVision days.

Vern

From: Jerry Adams <Jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

John,

NetServer was up and running. Going through the troubleshooting section, I
didn't find anything "newsworthy" to try.

As a last ditch (desperation) effort, I stopped iSeries NetServer on the
offending system. Then restarted it using the "Reset and Start" option in iNav.
Life is now wonderful (except, of course, that I'm using the QDLS folder).

Jerry C. Adams
IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale
office: 615-995-7024