From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 1:40 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Mapped Network Drive

I too, am having the issue that Jerry is having. I have Godlike
authority
on the system. A coworker does also. (We're backups for each other.)
She
can get into a shared drive on QDLS. I cannot. I tried Jerry's trick
of
stopping NetServer and Reset and Start to no avail (thanks for the
attempt
though). We're both running XP Pro against this i at V5R4M5. This is
the
last item in QDLS, and, since no applications will have to be changed, I

am going to push to move them out.