Steven Martinson wrote:
I've never run into this one before:
CPF7023
Message . . . . : Cannot delete journal receiver AUDRCV0001 in QGPL. Cause . . . . . : You tried to delete journal receiver AUDRCV0001 in library QGPL; however, the previous journal receivers are not deleted. Journal receivers must be deleted in the same order in which they were attached. Recovery . . . : Delete the previous journal receivers and try the request again. The box is running into the DASD threshold and (as you can see by the name of the receiver above), it has data going back to October 2006. I tried to fake it out a bit by creating a journal receiver name/number for ahead in the numbering sequence and then issuing the CHGJRN JRN(QAUDJRN) JRNRCV(QGPL/AUDRCV5000) command, but no luck.
Anyone ever tip-toe into this lovely tulip field before?

Hi, Steve.

Just to be sure, what does the receiver directory show?

==> wrkjrna qaudjrn

Then <F15>=Work with receiver directory.

Gotta ask the obvious first.

Tom Liotta