I'm using V10.11.04, which was WRKDBF for RISC V10.10.03 including the final fix pack.

I haven't had any issues with WRKDBF, but haven't been using it for some of the exact issues mentioned previously.

Here's the WRKOBJD for the WRKDBF CMD and its associated program.

Brian.

Display Object Description - Full
Library 1 of 1
Object . . . . . . . : WRKDBF Attribute . . . . . :
Library . . . . . : WRKDBF Owner . . . . . . . : QPGMR
Library ASP device . : *SYSBAS Primary group . . . : *NONE
Type . . . . . . . . : *CMD

User-defined information:
Attribute . . . . . . . . . . . . :
Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : CMD for Work with Database File.

Creation information:
Creation date/time . . . . . . . . : 04/04/00 15:34:32
Created by user . . . . . . . . . : BILLR
System created on . . . . . . . . : LEVBOCA
Object domain . . . . . . . . . . : *SYSTEM

Display Object Description - Full
Library 1 of 1
Object . . . . . . . : DBCWRKF Attribute . . . . . : CLLE
Library . . . . . : WRKDBF Owner . . . . . . . : QPGMR
Library ASP device . : *SYSBAS Primary group . . . : *NONE
Type . . . . . . . . : *PGM

User-defined information:
Attribute . . . . . . . . . . . . :
Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : Work with Database Fl CPP Execute use
program
Creation information:
Creation date/time . . . . . . . . : 06/08/00 09:48:52
Created by user . . . . . . . . . : BILLR
System created on . . . . . . . . : LEVBOCA
Object domain . . . . . . . . . . : *USER