Dreamweaver looks nice, but have you ever checked the pages? Try http://validator.w3.org The errors are tolerated by the browsers, but makes the page slower and the errors are treated diferently in each browser.

Nathan Andelin wrote:

Thanks, Mihael. I forgot to ask, but hoped that a few people might share their experience with Linux.
Most of my time is spent working on Web applications and I looked at Bluefish and Komposer HTML editors. Dreamweaver is such a full-featured IDE that it would be a stretch for me to leave behind, but I think it would be worth it. Your application list is helpful.
One of my complaints is that it seems that no matter how fast of a CPU you get, every year it runs slower because of the complexity of Windows software and runtime environments. Virus protection under Windows is a nuisance, but required. Is it required under Linux?
Nathan.

-- Sent using goWebtop from Laszlo Systems.Try it yourself : http://www.gowebtop.com