Hello all,

I'm trying to use the PGMINFO command in order to try out the new Web
Service functionality
(http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/iws/quickstart_server.html )
but it will not allow the PGMINFO keyword in as valid when I try to use
it in the control specification - it is saying 'keyword is not
recognized'.

We are running Version 5.4, but as I understand it we should be able to
use this keyword with the appropriate PTFs. The PTFs we have loaded and
applied are:
SI23619
SI23544
SI27064
SI27061
SI29522
I cannot find any reference to any further PTFs required for this. If
anyone has any suggestions where to look, or any experience in getting
this running under V5R4 then I'd be grateful if you could let me know
Thanks
Simon

Volvo Information Technology is a Division of Volvo Group UK Limited,
Registered in England No: 2190944, Registered office: Wedgnock Lane,
Warwick, CV34 5YA
may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the
sender immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email for
any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its contents to any other
person.