There is an API - QWDRJOBD. I have a program written by Thomas Raddatz which
uses that API (in CL). It's called SETLIBLJOB.

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Alan Shore <AlanShore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Morning everyone
We have a 3rd party vendor that is supplying us with a new release of
software which is contained in one library.
The new library name is completely different than the older version, and
cannot re-name the older version to something, then rename the newer
version as the same name as the original version.
In other words, we CANNOT do the following
older version library named libold renamed to liboldold
newer version library named libnew renamed to libold.
My question to the audience is
is there a way for me to scan ALL of the Job Descriptions library lists
programmatically, or do I have to display each job description one at a
time and look at the library lists that way (please, please, please let
there be some programmatic method)

As always
Thanks in advance

Alan Shore

(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill