The coding is easy in VB6 or VB.Net.

Yeah, it looks like they have done a lot on the front of providing
developers tooling to customize solutions. Do you recall which model you
purchased and what the need was? (i.e. just a signature, or was it for
credit card payment also. I only need signature.). How did you marry up
the signature to a DB2 table record?

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com