RE: Is there an midrange Data Warehouse forum or, if not...

From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Gibbs

I made an exception for the systemidotnet list ... which, in hind
sight,
was probably a mistake. The list currently has 33 subscribers and next
to zero traffic.

I wanted to start a thread on the systemidotnet list about a month ago, but
I couldn't remember the name of the list. So I went to look it up on here:
http://www.midrange.com/lists.htm, but it's not listed. So then I tried the
archive page: http://archive.midrange.com/... Nope, not there either. I
tried a few other links off the main page, but never did find a reference to
it, so I gave up.