Hello again. Sorry about the previous msg, accidentally hitting
control-enter in outlook causes email to send <gag>.

I'm trying to install 5733sc1 OpenSSH onto my V5R3M0 9406-170 system.
I have PASE installed. I created an image catalog, added the image to
the catalog,
created a virtual optical device on which to mount the catalog, verify
catalog...

CRTIMGCLG IMGCLG(SSHCAT) DIR('/home/SSHCAT') CRTDIR(*YES)
ADDIMGCLGE IMGCLG(SSHCAT) FROMFILE('/home/gelbardn/sys/as400/5733sc1')
CRTDEVOPT DEVD(OPTVRT01) RSRCNAME(*VRT) ONLINE(*YES) TEXT('virtual
optical device')
LODIMGCLG IMGCLG(SSHCAT) DEV(OPTVRT01) OPTION(*LOAD)
VFYIMGCLG IMGCLG(SSHCAT) TYPE(*PTF)

In WKRIMGCLG, the catalog is ready, is mounted on the device, which is
active.

When I go to install it, I get the following unhelpful error:

RSTLICPGM LICPGM(5733SC1) DEV(OPTVRT01) OPTION(*BASE) RSTOBJ(*ALL)
LNG(2924)
Objects for product 5733sc1 option *BASE release *FIRST not restored.

No errors that I can find in DSPJOBLOG, or messages menu.

How do I go about finding out why the restore didn't succeed?

Thanks

----
Nate Gelbard | Senior QA Engineer
Direct: 503.276.7635
Cell: 503.810.2840

TRIPWIRE | The Leader in Configuration Audit & Control