From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Monnier
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 3:15 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: User profile problem

Ok, try this.

1. See if the profile has enough authority to itself. It will need
Object operational and management rights and all data rights including
execute. Without these authorities unexpected results may occur.

2. Find the subsystem running the QZSOSIGN jobs. DSPJOB JOB(QZSOSIGN)
and select an active one. Then take option 1 to see what subsystem the
job is running in. If you have subsystem QUSRWRK started chances are
you will find them there.

3. Work with that subsystem's jobs and end every QZSOSIGN. If they are
pre-start jobs new ones will replace those that end.