Arrrggghhh. I meant to send that to Pete privately, not the list. My
apologies.

Jeff Crosby wrote:

Pete,

I won one of the 50/50 CEF drawings on (I think) Tuesday night. It was
$368 and I donated it all back to CEF on the spot. If the CEF board
decides to go through with the idea, do you think I could earmark the
entire winnings in Al's memory?

Thanks.

Pete Massiello wrote:

The COMMON Education Foundation (CEF) is a separate organization from
COMMON, so you do not need to be a member to contribute as was discussed in
Director, and we have already discussed setting up an Al Barsa Memorial
Scholarship, and she is going to call a meeting of the CEF board for this
week, and then we will run this by Al's wife Sue. Give us a few days, and I
will get back with the details.

Pete Massiello