Actually the public key was generated by WSFTP by my customer the last time they tried to get this going and it should be loaded on the target system. I put that public key in the id_rsa.pub file. I am not sure if that's right or not. Do I have to have them load the one that was generated by the 400 when I went through the initial ssh setup does any one know?

Thansk, Jon > Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:41:55 -0400> From: bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx> To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: sftp problems> > Jon, If you are connecting to them I believe that *they* need your key to> authenticate.> > Have you had a chance to see some IBM setup info?> > http://tinyurl.com/37jx8q> > http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/792ad513b3f316e786257050004875a3?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,sftp> > > You can also use two more "-v" 's to allow for more debug info.> > Bryan> *> *> > On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Jon S <rvrratjon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> > >> > I am trying to set up sftp to connect one of my customers to a trading> > partner that uis using unix and i am stuck. I have put their public key in> > the home/userid/.ssh id_rsa.pub file and i am getting the following and I am> > just not sure what it's telling me. Any help would be appreciated. Jon> >> > sftp -v -oport=10022> > > > > > <snip>> > > > > -- > > bryan> -- > This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list> To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,> visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-l> or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives> at http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.>