IFS, mapped Windows Drives. There's good enough reason...

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Lampert" <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: Anti-virus for i5OS

Ketzes, Larry wrote:
Mike, I've used the Messenger plus in the past and it was a very good
product withconvenient update capability. The price was reasdonable and
tech support was very good. I don't remembere pricing..sorry

Huh? Has anybody even encountered an AS/400 virus "in the wild"? I
thought they barely even existed as laboratory curiosities requiring as
much system administrator cooperation to spread as the infamous "Amish

James H. H. Lampert
Touchtone Corporation