Re: Host-Based Printer

fixed

What make and model printer ???

Grizzly Malchow wrote:

We have a Host-Based printer that does not support PCL. Can anyone tell
me if it will be possible to ever get anything to successfully print to
that printer from our System i? The printer would be set up as a Client
Access printer session. I've tried setting the TRANSFORM value of the
device to *NO but that doesn't produce any acceptable results.

Thanks in advance.

Griz