Hi,
I wasn't able to convert a 198 size spool to tiff with above api. IBM manual mentions the paper sizes below (passed as paper source), but none of them worked. Anybody knows what the solution might be, or it is not possible with this API?
I am using workstation customization object QWPTIFFG4. I understand it is also possible to use a Printer Device name. Could this be the way to go? Anybody has any sample that utilizes printer device option.
Thx for any help in advance.
Ali

Paper sizes in IBM document http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r1/ic2924/index.htm?info/apis/QWPZHPTR.htm
*NONE There is no paper source 1 or the paper is manually fed into the printer.
*MFRTYPMDL The paper size suggested by the manufacturer type and model is used.
*LETTER The paper for this source is letter-size (8.5 x 11 inches).
*LEGAL The paper for this source is legal-size (8.5 x 14 inches).
*EXECUTIVE The paper for this source is executive-size (7.25 x 10.5 inches).
*LEDGER The paper for this source is ledger-size (8.5 x 17 inches).
*A3 The paper for this source is size A3 (297 mm x 420 mm).
*A4 The paper for this source is size A4 (210 mm x 297 mm).
*A5 The paper for this source is size A5 (148 mm x 210 mm).
*B4 The paper for this source is size B4 (257 mm x 364 mm).
*B5 The paper for this source is size B5 (182 mm x 257 mm).
*CONT80 The paper for this source is 8.0 inches wide and a continuous form.
*CONT132 The paper for this source is 13.2 inches wide and a continuous form.

Ali Ekinci | XA Product Development, DG | Infor | office: 678-319-8244 | cell: 973-687-6306 | fax: 678-319-9244 | ali.ekinci@xxxxxxxxx