I'm considering recommending WebSmart for a client. I'm looking to get some feedback, pro or con from people that are developing web pages with it.

Some quetions to answer:

- Is the IDE user friendly?

- Is it full functioned, meaning are there any "standard" functions that aren't there or you found lacking?

- How easy is it to roll out a "build"?

- How easy is it to debug programs using it? (I think that there is an integrated debugger.)

- Are there any performance issues on smaller machines?

- How easy is it do integrate to existing programs on the host?

- Is it worth the price of admission?

- Is their Nexus portal add-on a must-have in order to have a "real" internet site with full sign-in capabilities?

- Any other comments / feedback would be appreciated.

TIA.

-mark