Dave

A couple things - if you make the outfile have only character and zoned fields, you can FTP it directly to wherever as a fixed-length file - not a delimited one - well, you can also make it have the delimiters yourself, if you want to concatenate them all in.

There is no magic to using FTP to a Windows box - except there has to be an FTP server running on the Windows box. What trouble are you having - it was not clear from your post!

But I suggest using NFS - you can put it on the blade server - free from Microsoft - then mount the NFS share on the IFS and it is a simple CPY to it. You can see more on our wiki at http://wiki.rjssoftware.com/wiki and search for NFS

HTH
Vern