From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jones, John (US)
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 9:10 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: QRECOVERY library and its purpose on i5/OS

The QRECOVERY in one of our LPARs has over 33,000 objects in it, taking
over 300GB DASD. This message drove me to start an inquiry as to what
can be done about it.

Considering what the 70GB disks costs when the hardware was purchased,
it's probably taking around $10K in resources (over 5 disks + a portion
of the RAID card & the 0595).