One area that comes to mind quickly is easily working with QGPL/QAPZCOVER
for PTF cover letters...

"Walden H.
<WaldenL@TechSoft To> "Midrange Systems Technical
Sent by: Discussion"
midrange-l-bounce <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
s@xxxxxxxxxxxx cc

03/11/2008 06:25 Elimination of PDM/SEU in favor of

Please respond to
Midrange Systems

OK, something just hit me. We've all heard about that PDM/SEU is dead,
and we should all be using WDSC/RDI for development, and I applaud that
statement. Let's face it, as an editor seu, um, stinks! But I just sat
down to do something totally non-programmer like and it hit me, PDM
isn't only a programmer tool, it's an operations tool!

I wanted to see what save files I had in my library and I typed this at
the command line: wrkobjpdm waldenl *all *file objatr(savf)

Do others use PDM as an operations tool too? Is PDM dead like SEU or
will PDM stick around for a while. And under the new development tool
licensing, would PDM count as one of those "old" development tools?

Walden H Leverich III
Tech Software
(516) 627-3800 x3051

Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit