From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Ryan
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 11:39 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Any comments on Fontecchio's blog?

The town hall is on wednesday, right?

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 11:36 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah. Normally I'd arrive Saturday to be all rested and refreshed.
Instead I plan on getting up on o'dark thirty Sunday and drive in.
You missing the whole conference or just coming in later?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

Al Barsa <barsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/06/2008 10:20 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Any comments on Fontecchio's blog?

Given the expense of Nashville, I might miss that meeting.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.systemiconnection.com/

Trevor Perry
<trevor@xxxxxxxxx
m> To

Sent by: Midrange Systems Technical
midrange-l-bounce Discussion
s@xxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

03/06/2008 09:32 Subject

PM Re: Any comments on Fontecchio's
blog?

Please respond to
Midrange Systems
Technical
Discussion
<midrange-l@midra
nge.com>

Don,

The rumor is that COMMON will have a town hall meeting titled "The New
Power
Equation".

Without being a smartarse, if you want to know more than that, attend the
session. Until then, rumor, conjecture and speculation will simply add
FUD
-
see Mike's earlier comment.

If you read any of the other recent Mark Shearer interviews, you should
be
VERY excited.
http://blogs.systeminetwork.com/isnblogs/maxedout/
http://www.itjungle.com/tfh/tfh030308-story06.html