Re: i5/OS fails to find Load Source for LIC Installation

fixed

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Jones, John (US) <John.Jones@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't have it up right now, but in the HMC's Properties of the LPAR
definition is a place (tagged I/O?) to specify the load source &
Alternate IPL device. I think you specify the console type on the same
screen. The Load Source should be just the RAID card.

I did that - the Load Source is the 571B, and the alternate IPL device
is 571A. Sorry that this wasn't clear in my initial post.

(Tagged I/O in the partition profile, if that is the place you meant).