All I know, Trevor, is that T J Watson, Sr. built a great company on the premise that nothing happens until a salesman sells something.
I agree, there is an exciting story to sell. But where are the sales? Why isn't IBM selling something?

Trevor Perry wrote:
Don,

The rumor is that COMMON will have a town hall meeting titled "The New Power
Equation".

Without being a smartarse, if you want to know more than that, attend the
session. Until then, rumor, conjecture and speculation will simply add FUD -
see Mike's earlier comment.

If you read any of the other recent Mark Shearer interviews, you should be
VERY excited. http://blogs.systeminetwork.com/isnblogs/maxedout/
http://www.itjungle.com/tfh/tfh030308-story06.html

Trevor