Hi Mike,

We have IPL'd at least three times since some of the objects are showing
their last change date. I am trying to avoid a rclstg as I don't know how
long it is going to take.

Sherri

date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 07:18:47 -0500
from: "Michael Ryan" <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Objects not in a library

Basically, something went wrong at the OS level. Orphaned objects
aren't common, but they happen. An IPL may take care of it; a RCLSTG
almost certainly will. But Be Careful! A RCLSTG could take hours and
hours in a restricted state. When was your last IPL?