I have a program that runs and uses SQL server mode for processing. The job
log shows a message something like 322191/QUSER/QSQSRVR used for SQL server
mode processing.

My problem is that I'm running programs in a test environment (so I have
files that exist only in the test library and copies of live files in the
test library also) and when I come to an RPG program with embedded SQL I get
an SQLSTATE of 42704: An undefined object or constraint name was detected.
I get this because the file that is used in the SQL only exists in my test
library. Or, if the file exists in the live library and my test library,
the live version is used. If I change the code in the program to
specifically define the library I want (TEST/FILENAME) then the SQL runs
without a problem. Through some on-line reading I learned that job
attributes are picked up from the user profile (QUSER), and one of the
attributes is Current Library which for QUSER is *CRTDFT.

My question is, how can I get around this? I've tried doing a CHGUSRPRF
USRPRF(QUSER) CURLIB(TEST) but it doesn't seem to work, the library list for
the job doesn't contain the TEST library.

Thanks