From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Earl
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 5:15 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Outsourcing IT

Shannon,

Definitely not true. You must be thinking of someone else. MSI System
Integrators is headquartered in Omaha, and is owned by families in
Omaha. They have offices in a number of cities in the Midwest and west,
and have attracted many experienced former IBM Rochester staff to their
senior management team. The outsourcing that they do is run through an
Ops center in Omaha (I've seen it).

Again, I think you may have them confused with someone else.

jte

--
Interested in attending the ONLY conference focused on System i security
and compliance? Check out iNSIGHT 2008, Feb 11-13, 2008 in Las Vegas.

John Earl, VP and Chief Technology Officer
PowerTech: 253-872-7788
Direct: 253-479-1408
Mobile: 206-669-3336
John.Earl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email is an excellent way to communicate material that is not time
sensitive. If your communication is of a more urgent nature, please
call.

This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the intended recipient named above and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this email message or by telephone and delete the
message from your email system. Thank you.