What is hugely significant Joe is not whether or not Trevor got it right.

But rather that he, the *Main Champion* of the new names has himself become confused. If Trevor can;t keep it straight, what possible chance do the rest of us have?

Joe Pluta wrote:
Trevor Perry wrote:
It appears that there WAS a recent change to the name of the servers.
Checking the announcements in April and in July, the 5 is missing from i5.
The new servers are now System i servers. I will check further to determine
how that fits the brand, etc..
Where does it say to use i5?
a) If it does not, you lie.
b) If it does, then you did not lie in this case.
It does not.

http://www.angustheitchap.com/Angus/Blog/12694240-6EEA-4A39-8677-4B56D176C3E8.html

Trevor in 2006:

- AS/400 introduced in 1988
- eServer iSeries in 2000
- IBM System i5 in 2006

Trevor in 2008:

Server:
1988 AS/400
2000 iSeries
2006 System i

This is so you. You drop the "5", because it doesn't fit your current argument, but there it is, on your own damned blog. You can't even stay consistent with yourself.

Go ahead, call me a liar. I actually begin to enjoy this, in a weird Squidbillies sort of way.

Joe