If Chevrolet can be a brand name for 75 years than so can't AS/400. People understand that Malibu, Corvair, and Caprice are name plates, but Chevrolet is what they are buying.

I am soooo tired of spending my energy trying to figure out how to reach my potential clients without sounding either old fashioned or so edgy as to sound pretentious and confused.

You tell me, Trevor, what do I put on my brochure? I want to reach the owners, users, and IT directors of the IBM midrange platform, including those whose iron may be pre-2005, or even pre-2000.

Trevor Perry wrote:
Don,