Guy!

That's a nice workaround - thanks.

A feature, not a bug!

Vern

From: GUY_HENZA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

type in DBGVIEW(*ALL) on the command line (without any options selected)
and tap enter, it will give you an error but then you can recall it with a
F9.

Regards,

Guy

Vernon Hamberg
Technical Discussion
t> cc:
Sent by: Subject: RE: PDM command line
midrange-l-bounces@m
idrange.com

02/20/2008 09:02 AM
Please respond to
Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion

This kind of macro would be my suggestion - I've long wished for a
variation of F9 that would retrieve non-commands I've entered on that
line - like parameters I've used on a PDM option. I almost always use
DBGVIEW(*ALL) when compiling ILE - and I enter it on the command line
when using option 14 or15 - would love to have a retrieval for that
instead of typing - of course, could use a macro there, as well!

HTH
Vern