It sounds like you do not have a *DFTROUTE (gateway) entry in your TCP/IP configuration so that the iSeries knows how to reach a router that knows how to get to the Internet.

CFGTCP #2

Scott A. Schollenberger

Director, R&D

Harris School Solutions

Phone: (610) 239-9988 ext. 305

Fax: (610) 239-9995
Email: sschollenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011 Renaissance Blvd., Suite 100
King of Prussia, PA 19406

This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of the message or its attachments and if you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this message that arise as a result of Internet transmission. Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the Harris company or office through which this message is sent unless otherwise clearly indicated in this message and the authority of the author to so bind the Harris entity referred to is duly verified.