There are several scenarios that business partners might look at for selling these boxes - where people are at and where they might go - some include the blade, some use a stand-alone 525, others use a 570 - classic answer - it depends!

From: "Crump, Mike" <Mike.Crump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Agreed. Under certain circumstances and for certain customers this may
be a nice way to do nice incremental increases. At our company I see
very little benefit, but we are similar to you. Not that I think it's a
bad thing.

Here is the only thing I could find on pricing:

10 Users -- PWR6-61X 1478 2,500
Unlimit Users -- PWR6-61X 1479 50,000
Unlim Ext Access -- PWR6-61X 1480 3,995
Unlim Collab User -- PWR6-61X 1481 5,995

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302
765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Effort
Hard work never killed anybody, but it is illegal in some places.
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If it did, it would be
folded, mutilated, watered down, politically corrected, and would show
up a week later if at all. If you are not the intended recipient of
this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them,
nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.