I agree with Chuck 100%. It's easy to determine when a thread has gone
emotional and hostile to the point of becoming useless. The benefits of
this list far outweigh the noise. And for those that are particularly
adept at never losing an argument or whose opinion seems to be extremely
biased or are negative beyond the point of reason - mail rules can do
wonders to get those notes deposited properly. I use them regularly and
probably am listed in a few!

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302
765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

"As you gain experience, you'll realise that all logical questions are
considered insubordination." - Dilbert

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If it did, it would be
folded, mutilated, watered down, politically corrected, and would show
up a week later if at all. If you are not the intended recipient of
this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them,
nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.