John,

You say the DEVD has changed. IIRC, Lexmarks listen to port 9600, not the
one you supplied: PORT(9100).

You should check the KnowledgeBase or search the archives of this mailing
list to be sure. Do you have other Lexmarks in the shop? Check their
configuration.

But we had also problems with Lexmarks, when configured to listen to ports
the HP printers listen to.

Sorry not to be more helpful, cannot check this, as i am not near an
AS/400.

With regards,
Carel Teijgeler