From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lukas Beeler
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 9:47 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Staying current on releases? (was: Are there any System i sites on
the Internet that offer accounts?)

On Jan 22, 2008 2:39 PM, Adam Glauser <adamglauser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
accounts are on a V5R2 system, but that has worked well enough for me
since I've been using it for writing articles and I don't want to
accidentally use a feature that isn't available to most people. You can

Are there many people that run something below V5R3? V5R3 is currently
the lowest release supported.

Do you really think that the people running unsupported i5/OS versions
are the majority of System i users?

I know a few customers that are not current on their OS, but that has
usually political reasons. And they're very few.