From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 9:52 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Cc: Bryan Dietz
Subject: Re: need help on disk failure msg!

Have accepted it and machine came up with multiple hdw errors.
Disk unit 4
Platform Internal Code Err - SVCDOCS
Power or Cooling
The machine (& me) are having a meltdown!
In a full save now - it did warn me that the raid5 was failed & operating
without protection - and possible issues during save.
2 hour save if it completes. Has made it thru lic &*ibm & now into user
libs.
pray...
Jim
---- Bryan Dietz <bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
that would be up to you. The system will work but one more failed drive
would be terrible and cause a complete loss of data.

Do you have a good backup?? If not you might want to go ahead and
accept and do a save ASAP.

Bryan