Mark V. --->We have survived quite well among the many.

So did the dinosaurs for a while, the days of the IBM midrange being a
GREAT machine for small/medium businesses who could thrive with a 1 or
2 man shop and a machine that jsut flat out ran forever are

It's now the "big boys" using the LPAR's, managing server farms hosted
on the System i, etc. the small/medium world is now