From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wilt, Charles
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 3:05 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Setting up (on Zebra) a RMTOUTQ

Don,

Don't quite understand what you are saying here.

If you can send a spool file to an HP and have it print, there is
absolutely no way you're going to be able to send the same spool file to
a zebra and have it print.

The zebra uses ZPL which uses text encoded control commands to control
what is being printed.

Unless you're talking about having a spool file with the ZPL in it sent
to a HP, the output would be readable from the HP but wouldn't match
what the zebra would put out.

Charles