Go here:

http://www.itjungle.com/fhg/fhgindex.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page, start at the article:

"Learning Basic HTML Tags"

Then go to:

"How does your browser find a web page" - for some foundation material you
should have to understand what you are going to be doing.

Then go to:

Then go to:

"Basic HTML: Headers, Bodies and Flying Text"

Then go to:

"Displaying Static HTML Pages from the iSeries"

Then go to:

"Form Up to Learn about HTML Forms"

Then go to:

"Step by Step: RPGIV and Interactive Web Pages"

Each article builds on the previous article and shows you, I think, very
simply, how to move from green screen to the web, using HTML and CGI.

Shannon O'Donnell