This 'solution' was recommended over the weekend and either not done or
done correctly. A local account was created on the target server and
things are now working.

Should we be able to use a network account and have this work?

Also, I'm a bit confused. Isn't the domain name and search list used
for TCP not necessarily related to the domain information for AD or any
windows network domain?

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302
765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Effort
Hard work never killed anybody, but it is illegal in some places.
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If it did, it would be
folded, mutilated, watered down, politically corrected, and would show
up a week later if at all. If you are not the intended recipient of
this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them,
nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.