Thanks Eric I feel better now that someone else has the same issue! I copied this whole thread and e-mailed it to TL ASHFORD via their tech support page. They're pretty good about acknowledging the requests and I'll let you know what they say.
Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Eric Lehti
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 3:17 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Spooled file remains in SND status

Bryan,
We experience the same issue occasionally (perhaps two print jobs out of
2000 submitted Zebra print jobs) in our environment of six Zebra
printers. If I put the SND spooled report on hold, the spooled reports
behind it start printing. I thought it might be caused by a TCP/IP
hiccup or brief network connectivity problem. We should probably ask
T.L. Ashford tech support if other customers have reported this also.

The System i outqs are created to TLASHORD's spec with:
Manufacturer type and model . . . . . : *WSCST
Workstation customizing object . . . . : Z4XIWSCST
Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : TLABARCODE

Eric Lehti
(918) 879-6036