So that's why I had this feeling of deva ju all over again.

* Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
615.995.7024
fax
615.995.1201
email
jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Elvis Budimlic wrote:
I think you've been through this exercise before Jerry. See:

And it's not even Friday :)

Elvis

Celebrating 10-Years of SQL Performance Excellence on IBM i5/OS and OS/400
www.centerfieldtechnology.com