Going off of a comment from someone earlier in the other SVN thread (sorry,
I forgot who) I went and created a *free* SVN repository at code.google.com
(thanks google!). The problem is that I can't seem to 'svn checkout' from
the iSeries via https. I can do a checkout when https isn't used, but that
is read only mode.

The error I get is as follows (command included):

java -cp svnkit.jar:svnkit-cli.jar:ganymed.jar org.tmatesoft.svn.cli.SVN
checkout https://projectaaron.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ projectaaron
--username myuser --password lalalooloo

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/!svn/vcc/default'

svn: Read timed out

Note I can checkout from a Windows DOS prompt just fine, but only after
accepting an incorrectly applied certificate (see DOS results below). I
already have that SSL CA on my iSeries, but that doesn't help me if the cert
is for *.google.com and they have the repository at *.googlecode.com. I am
assuming the problem is because the cert doesn't match the url, but QShell
isn't prompting to accept it like Windows DOS did.

Anybody?

Aaron Bartell

http://mowyourlawn.com

C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\org.tmatesoft.svn_1.1.4.standalo

ne\svnkit-1.1.4>java -cp svnkit.jar;svnkit-cli.jar;ganymed.jar
org.tmatesoft.sv

n.cli.SVN checkout https://projectaaron.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
projectaaron -

-username me

Error validating server certificate for
'https://projectaaron.googlecode.com:443

':

- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the

fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!

- The certificate hostname does not match.

Certificate information:

- Subject: CN=*.googlecode.com, O=Google Inc, L=Mountain View,
ST=California, C

=US

- Valid: from Fri Jun 23 11:05:41 CDT 2006 until Sat Jun 21 06:45:36 CDT
2008

- Issuer: EMAILADDRESS=premium-server@xxxxxxxxxx, CN=Thawte Premium Server
CA,

OU=Certification Services Division, O=Thawte Consulting cc, L=Cape Town,
ST=West

ern Cape, C=ZA

- Fingerprint: 89:87:5e:ca:0b:03:d2:83:db:7b:3f:20:5d:d0:76:c7:76:6b:cb:b2

(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? p