Before any action against the display file, e.g. before a recompile to replace the existing object, to test if that resolves...

- DSPOBJD DETAIL(*SERVICE) of the DSPFile on both systems, and review both the source file date-time [level] used to compile and the create date-time to determine if that is a new or more recent creation of that *FILE on the failing system
- DSPOBJD DETAIL(*FULL) on both systems to review the change date-time to determine if the file was changed [recently] on the failing system?
- DSPFD OUTPUT(*PRINT) of the Display File on both the functional system and failing systems; review for differences.

If nothing obvious from the above, then restore a copy of the DSPF *FILE object from the functional system, into library QTEMP on the failing system. Tthen in that same job on the failing system, issue an OVRDSPF FILE(FileName) TOFILE(QTEMP/FileName) OVRSCOPE(asRequired), and then start the failing application.
If the program works fine with the restored copy of the file, then infer there is a problem with the existing object. If so inferred, then do the following:
MOVOBJ AppLibrary/FileName *FILE YourLibrary
MOVOBJ QTEMP/FileName *FILE AppLibrary
- The file remains for possible further review, like DMPOBJ, etc.

Regards, Chuck