From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: terça-feira, 13 de Novembro de 2007 14:58
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: schedule jobs

Again, I suggest you start out at
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/topic/rbam6/clpro.htm
First link referenced is "Process for creating a CL source program or CL
procedure".
Granted, it gets a little poor at times.
Basically people do it by one of three ways:

1 - seu
CRTLIB MARCO TEXT('Marcos programs')
CRTSRCPF MARCO/QCLSRC RCDLEN(112) TEXT('CL Source')
WRKMBRPDM MARCO/QCLSRC
F6=Create, set source type to CLP

2 - EDTF command available even if you have no programming tools purchased
for your system i. (I hope the trolls accept that terminology.)
CRTLIB MARCO TEXT('Marcos programs')
CRTSRCPF MARCO/QCLSRC RCDLEN(112) TEXT('CL Source')
EDTF FILE(MARCO/QCLSRC) MBR(...)

3 - WDSC
Unless you plan on writing or modifying at least one program a week, or,
unless you think that those green screen editors above send you to the
restroom to hurl, then I do not recommend using WDSC. The learning curve,
and time to install, will not be overcome just to write one 4 line program
once in your life.
But if you do plan on banging it out, it's freaking unbelievable!