Check permission's, who created the file and who is trying to replace it.
Sometimes deleting the file works once and the second time the user id
doesn't have permission to access the file. There was a discussion about
this last week. Check the archives.

HTH,

Guy

"Silva Marco"
<Marco.Silva@mwbrand To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
s.com> cc:
Sent by: Subject: RE: Error message
midrange-l-bounces@m
idrange.com

11/13/2007 07:07 AM
Please respond to
Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion

Hi,

For some reason it started to work.

I'm going to put this in a schedule job.

Hope that it keeps working

Thanks.

Obrigado,
Marco Silva