Hi Michael,

What sort of problem are you having? I've been using SSH for a long time, and have almost never had problems with it. Granted, I don't use SFTP in production (I tend to use either scp or ssh, but not sftp), but I've used SFTP in some proof-of-concept scenarios, and never found it difficult.

I'd love to help you out, unfortunately, I don't know what you're having trouble with. Can you post an error message, or describe the symptoms or something?

Michael Ryan wrote:
Sigh...losing my mind with SFTP from an iSeries to a Unix box. My
Tectia client PC accesses the Unix box fine - I'm not able to make it
work from the iSeries. I've been trying to use an unattended using
information from:
Document Number: 386077821
Functional Area: Communications-TCP
Subfunctional Area: Security
Sub-Subfunctional Area: OpenSSH
OS/400 Release: V5R3M0
Product: PORTABLE UTILITIES FOR I5/OS (5733SC101)
Product Release: N/A

But no joy. Right now I'd just like to make a connection to the Unix
box manually. Any one get this to work recently - attended or
unattended? Any hints?

Thanks...